Thursday 8 March 2012

EVALUATION Question 4: Who would be your audience for your media product?

EVaLUaTIoN 4

My Target audience is strictly hip hop and Rn B lovers aged between 16-30.





However I wanted the magazine to be more female based because of the lack of attention female rappers and similar artists get on male hip hop magazines such as XXL and VIBE magazine.

I have previously go on to talk about my target audience and go into depth on the original hip hop and its evaluation to to the current hip hop we know today.
my blog link to my...
My target audience


This out of shoot photo shows the target audience in her nature.
the following images clearly display my stereotypical target audience for a female member.
Sabrina Carroll was the model I used as my main protagonist for my magazine as she had the look I was looking for.  

She is also a student so she shows the care and responsibility free side of a reader and would be more likely to commit to a magazine such as REMIX.

This graph displays the type of music that would be used by my target audience, categorized by UKTribes; the Hipsters.
They originated in the heart of East London as well as in Harlem, New York. This style has since spread all across the world.
It shows that we enjoy fashion labels that have a ghetto quirkiness and they like to be original.Once something has become mainstream, it is quickly dumped.
They were once called Nathan Barley's, after the nature of a character from a 1980s comedy.




However this graph shows another group that would be included and would be the majority of my target audience, categorized by UKTribes: Get Paid Crew.

They originated from the ghetto areas such a New york and Philadelphia and has now spread to south east London.

It shows you enjoy fashion labels and your proud to show it, for example you leave the sticker on to show a hat new as well as have new white trainers.You want to have an empire in something and would consider yourself as someone always on the ball.


This Video shows how UKTribes have detected Hipsters and Get Paid Crew
Click Here
This is an image of a group of my target audience shows their reaction to the way they see my magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment