Tuesday 20 March 2012

EVALUATION 5: How did you attract/address your audience?


In order to find out what my audience was looking for I decided to interview two people from my target audience to see what they look for in a Hip Hop magazine.
Both them seemed to agree on the same things and they seemed to give a positive outlook on REMIX magazine as the front page often targeted the right females and even some males.
I then decided to start some flat packs so that we can see some appropriate layouts before starting the project. I felt that this helped because I was able to look at the different dimensions as well as think ahead to colour schemes and cover artists.

These Flat Packs drawn shows the different layout and examples of existing Hip Hop magazines layout would help me attract my Target Audience more successfully.
My second contents page

My first contents poage

M front cover (ORIGINAL)

XXL example flat pack

Rap Up example flat pack




I also appealed the the ghetto nature by the pose my protagonist did
My pose enhances the readers curiosity
XXL magazine does the same, mainly injecting fear through the
angry look and fingers leading to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment