Thursday 9 February 2012

Interview For Sabrina DPS

How does it feel to have the spotlight on you?

its about time really, for the past five years Ive been waitin and waitin for the time to release my music. and looking at all the shit Ive been through i deserve it.
her eyes are still closed and calm as ever, drumming her fingers on the arm rests while still in the cross legged position.

It must get too much though?

no i like the attention, good or bad they're the ones wasting away being hateful, not me.
she shifts
you know sometimes i think those nights i slept on the street or cried myself to sleep weren't enough the praise i get today. don't get me wrong i love my fans but some people are just drifters, probably just brought the album because everyone else is. and of course you get the haters who are first in line to criticize your every movement and every word, as well as the first to watch an interview on you tube and come to every tour. fuckin ironic but funny lets not lie.

Do you feel like the wrong image is portrayed about you?

her eyes bolt open and she sits up straight. her eyes pierce like knives and silence fills the room.
she bursts out laughing, rubbing her hands together with glee
haha course its not. To them im a bitch and i love it its the best thing about my apparent behavior it means i get away with what i want, when i want it. if there was more people with balls like me the industry would need saving in the first place know what i mean. as for smoking, its in my lung not theirs they should get used to it.
she goes back to her original position; calmer with a huge grin on her face.
i know who i am and i don't need the tabloids to tell me
she peeps though one of her eyes with a bold stare
write THAT down

so lets talk music, there's nothing really to describe your sound is there?

course there is its just better when i say it; take Aretha Franklin, remove the glitzy dress and ladylike attitude and throw in a snap back swag. remix her vocals with 90s blues and that's just my voice. my rapping something else leave you to use your imagination for that one.
the corner of her mouth curls to aknowledge her authority of the interview

wow a real individualist then?

what kind of artist would i be if i wasnt; a fake like all the crap thats in the charts. and yes i meant Nicki Minaj.

what going on between you and her? is it as serious as everyone makes it out?

she sits up straight and uncurls her legs and starts to whisper in a cunning voice
listen to me and listen good ok, she is nothing compared to me ; no orginality, no talent no nothing. shes scared because im better and she knows but hey thats the way the hip hop industry goes. she was only warming the seat for her successor, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment