Monday 28 November 2011

Magazine Font

For my magazine, i wanted a font that would show off the genre before it has even been opened. it needs to have a hip hop edge but still be bold and effectively eye catching. it is important to choose the right font in order to get the best results and use it effectively. i decided to go and use photo shop to check all the font that they could possibly have for the title of my magazine.
here is some of the fonts i managed to come up with using photo shop.

I also decided to go onto the website called dafont to check on the internet to see if there were any better. I had decide to use the graffiti search because they can bring that hardness to face. I also think that graffiti would be appropriate as it is part of Hip Hop image.
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=606  
they have been put side by side to compare and show the different styles

No comments:

Post a Comment